Modelling and Verification 2009
The news items are listed roughly in reverse chronological order.
- Saturday, 9 May 2009: I have posted solutions for all the
exercise sheets. Despite the availability of the solutions, I strongly
suggest, however, that you only consult them if you are really
stuck. It is always more rewarding (as well as better from the
viewpoint of learning) to solve the exercises by yourselves.
- Saturday, 9 May 2009: I have posted the final information on the
oral exam and two new exercise sheets.
- Wednesday, 6 May 2009: I have posted the text for the second mini-project.
- Wednesday, 6 May 2009: I have added the following material to these pages:
- preliminary information on the oral exam,
- solutions to selected exercises in exercise sheets 3 and 4,
- exercise sheet 5 and
- slides for the rest of the course.
- Friday, 1 May 2009: I have posted
- the solutions for most of the exercises in the first two exercise sheets
- exercise sheets three and four, and
- slides for some of the lectures for the coming week.
- Tuesday, 28 April 2009: The first
mini-project is now available. Make sure you start working on it
as soon as possible! The deadline for delivering the first
mini-project is Wednesday, 6 May, at 23:00.
- Sunday, 26 April 2009: To do item: Install
the CWB (Linux only) or the CWB-NC (both for Windows and Linux;
recommended) as soon as possible, and experiment with the tools as the
relevant topics in the course are introduced.
- Sunday, 26 April 2009: The two exercise sheets for the week have
been posted. Solutions to selected exercises will be available later
this week. You should however only consult the solutions when you are
- Wednesday, 22 April 2009: The course web page is live.