Modelling and Verification 2008
The news items are listed roughly in reverse chronological order.
- Friday, 14 November 2008: I have posted the take-home celebration exam.
- Saturday, 8 November 2008: I have posted the fifth and last set of exercises for
you, and selected solutions to exercises from this week's exercise
- Tuesday, 4 November 2008: The take-home exam will be posted on
the web page for the course at the latest on Monday, 17 November 2008,
at 09:00 CET. The pdf file with your solutions should be sent via
email to me by Friday, 21 November, at 12:00 CET.
- Tuesday, 4 November 2008: Those amongst you who run Windows on their
laptops might want to work on their mini-project using the executable
code for the CWB (New Century) from here, which runs also on
- Friday, 31 October 2008: I have posted the fourth set of exercises for you, and
selected solutions to exercises from this week's exercise sheet.
- Thursday, 30 October 2008: I have posted the slides and the programme for the
lectures for the coming week.
- Wednesday, 29 October 2008: I have posted the miniproject. I strongly encourage you to
start working on the project as soon as possible, even though the
deadline for the delivery of your work is on Friday, 14 November.
- Friday, 17 October 2008:
- Thursday, 16 October 2008: I have posted the list of exercise and
project groups for the course on our blog.
- Friday, 10 October 2008:
- The course blog is now open once more. Send me an email if you
have not done so already so that I can send you an invitation to
become an author.
- The exercises for the first
tutorial/exercise session are now available.
- The slides that we will be using for the
next few lectures are now available.
- Tuesday, 7 October 2008: I just read an email message saying that
the course blog has been identified as a potential spam blog by
Google's automated classifier. This has never happened to me before
and the blog is being reviewed. It will unlocked when the review is
- Monday, 6 October 2008: I posted the slides for the first and the second lecture.
- Thursday, 2 October 2008: The course web page and blog are live.